Helping grow our nation’s clean energy footprint.
With more than 60 wind and solar energy projects in our portfolio, the dynamic, daring, and diverse team of multidisciplinary professionals at Metro Consulting Associates continually deliver on expectations, timelines, budgets, and technical expertise.
Whether you need site selection consulting, permitting assistance, or post-construction documentation for asset management needs, our experts get the job done because chances are, with our depth and breadth of experience in all phases of renewable energy development, we’ve done it before.
- Environmental site characterization studies
- Wetland delineation and characterization
- Desktop environmental constraints mapping and studies
- Threatened and endangered species and habitat assessments
- Setback constraints maps
- FAA application preparation
- Decommission studies
- Site plan and special use plans
- Pre-finance ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Aerial and topographic mapping
- Pre-crop damage surveys
- Transportation route development
- Interconnection studies
- Hydrology studies
Balance of Plant (BOP) Services
- Construction plan preparation
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Environmental state and federal permitting
- Access and transportation permitting
- Construction staking
- Post-construction as-builts
- Post-finance ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Crop damage surveys
- Environment permit compliance monitoring
Capabilities and expertise of a large firm.
Agile teams and budget-friendly resources of a smaller firm.
Metro Consulting Associates delivers on value.
Two separate Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE) permit application packages were prepared to obtain both a general and public notice permit for wetland, inland lake and streams, and floodplain impacts associated with the project.
To kickstart the project, our survey team provided a constraints map that identified blanket easement impacts throughout the project site.
Metro Consulting Associates provided balance of plant design services along with extensive ecological consulting to facilitate development. A transportation plan was developed to coordinate component deliveries and identify public road improvements required to support construction traffic. The engineering team also provided hydraulic modeling for permanent stream culvert crossings over Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE) regulated streams.
Let’s work together.